Saturday 10 May 2014

REVIEW ON RIMMEL LYCRA PRO NAIL VARNISH
 
 
 
Hi guys
 
In this blog post I am going to review a Rimmel nail varnish. The full name of this nail product is the Rimmel lycra pro nail varnish. I have this in the colour Fancy Fushia 295.Which is a hot pink as you can see below.
 
Rimmel claims that it last up to 10 days and in that time it will not fade. I think this is very true because I normally have to re-paint my nail after 3 days and a haven't had to since I have been wearing this on my nails. I think this colour is a great colour for spring/ summer because I normally wear pastels and this will bring a pop of colour into my outfit.
 
This is really easy to apply because it has a maxi brush and my nail is the same size so I can apply multiple coats without difficulty.
 
I would recommend this nail varnish to all girls who need a pop of colour in their nails   
 
 
thanks for reading
 
bye
xxxx
  


No comments:

Post a Comment