Tuesday 27 May 2014

Daily Make Up Routine

My Daily Make Up Routine
 
 
Hello guy, this blog post is going to be about my daily make up routine. My make up I think is very natural. You can buy most of these products UK in drugstores for a reasonable price. I bought all of the make up products myself or they were presents of family. Lets get started!
 
Before I put any make up on I wash my face to make sure no make up is remaining from the day before. Yes I can't believe I am doing this but here is a picture of me facially naked on the internet.
 
Then I prepare my face by using the pore fessional balm by benefit. This is meant to minimize the appearance of pores. I think this is the best product I have used which actually minimizes the appearance of my pores it also keeps my make up on longer throughout the day. Ever since I have been using it I haven't had to re-apply my foundation. I just apply this with my fingers.
 
Next I use the Rimmel match perfection foundation in 010 light porcelain. I really like this foundation because it is the exact colour for my skin. This foundation is light coverage but you can build it up which is what I do to act as a concealer on any blemishes or red patches to cover them up. I apply this with my fingers because I find it absorbs into my skin better which I think looks a lot better than when I use a brush.
 
To set my foundation I use a Collections pressed powder in 18 ivory. This powder is the best colour match to go with my foundation. It keeps my foundation looking matte and airbrushed all day. It is really easy to apply and to do this I use a big fluffy powder brush. 
 
As I don't use blusher or bronzer I like to highlight my cheek bones by using the Laura Geller balance n brighten foundation in fair. Yes I know it is a foundation but it has a hint of shimmer and it works really well as a highlighter. It is on the higher side of the market at £35 a pot of 1.8 grams but you only need a little to make it go a long way. I apply this with the Laura Geller retractable baked powder brush which is so soft and the product goes on really well. 
 
After my face is looking presentable I then go onto my eyes I like my eyes to have a natural colour with a shimmer so I use a two shadows from a chilli pepper set. The shadows are very pigmented for the price which I paid for them. I put the champagne colour all over my eye lid then I put the light gold colour in the crease of my eye for some definition to my eyes. 
 
As I don't wear eye liner or fill my eyebrows in so I want to make sure my eye lashes to be longer and fuller so I use the natural collection mascara in black. This mascara is the lashcurl mascara and it is available in all boots stores. Even though it was cheap the bristles are not plastic which I think lengthens my lashes. Which is the result I want but sometimes if I want my more volume I use the they're real mascara from benefit. I have this mascara in the travel size because I didn't know what it was going to be like but when it runs out I will defiantly buy the full sized one because after two coats of the mascara I get asked if I am wearing fake lashes which in my opinion is a great result in a mascara with no effort.
     
Now lips. As soon as I wash my face I apply the mint EOS lip balm to prepare my lips for whatever lip product I am going to use later on. For a natural look I like a little bit of colour on my lips. I usually go for a subtle glossy pink. To create this colour and glossiness I start off with my baby lips from Maybelline in the shade "cherry me", which is a lip balm with a hint of pink but you build it up to make a hotter pink. Baby lips doesn't give a glossy finish so I finish my make up by applying the NYC Sweet gloss splash stick. There isn't a colour on the packaging of this lip gloss but it is a sheer baby pink and it is very glossy and together with the baby lips creates a lovely colour and look on the lips.
 
Here are all of the products I have used and I have listed the link under the picture of were you can get all of the products.
I couldn't find were to get the NYC gloss stick but I bought it in Superdrug I couldn't find the Chili Pepper box set but I bought it in boots.

Here is the finished look. My make up doesn't really change but when I dramatically change my look I will do another post like this.

 







Thank you for reading I know it was a long one but I thought I needed to do something like this.
                            
                     Bye from me
                          XXXX
 

 
 
    





No comments:

Post a Comment